Commercial Real Estate Consultant
Avison Young was born as a small Canadian business founded in 1978 and has become a global organization that now spans 120 locations across 20 countries.
Slavtchev Consulting was founded in 2012 as commercial real estate company providing asset management, consulting and brokerage services. In 2021 Slavtchev Consulting became an affiliate of Avison Young and now is operating under Avison Young brand.
Avison Young expansion has been rapid, but what matters most is the common belief that drives all 5,000 of our people to be a different type of real estate organization. We believe that the places in which we live, work and play have the power to make us happier and healthier, and we are united by a shared sense of purpose, to have a positive impact on people’s lives. In short, we are a global commercial real estate advisory firm with a simple aim: for real estate to play a leading role in creating vibrant buildings, cities and places that deliver long-lasting social value and economic impact.
Why work for us
At Avison Young, we are committed to hiring people from all walks of life who have a collaborative style and innovations focus; we believe a diverse and embracing workforce makes for a stronger, more capable, and competitive company. We will provide you with a place where you can step up and change the game. Collaboration is embedded in the way we work – our people have the autonomy to collaborate on client relationships, engage teams across the business, lead operations, work collectively on projects, participate in strategy and are ultimately responsible for our growth.
We are looking for a dynamic Real Estate Consultant to join our team. The Commercial Real Estate Consultant will work as an intermediary on rental properties between owners and potential tenants, and assist with new business development.
- Assist clients in finding suitable office properties to run their business
- Provide guidance on agreements and market prices
- Draft legal documents and contracts
- Assist with negotiations between Tenants and Landlords
- Manage a portfolio of commercial properties
- Fulfill a range of functions such as - promoting properties by listing or arranging viewings
- Appraise property or properties using local comparisons
- Provide financial information and analytical data to the potential clients
- Visit and show sites and explain features of building
- Discuss costs of maintaining building and possible renovations with client
- Handle transactions
- Ensure all paperwork is properly filled out
- Create relationships with businesses in various industries for future purchases
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Successful past business experience in similar role
- Experience in real estate is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
- Strong ability to work independently and reach goals respecting deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluency in English and Bulgarian
- Good listener and critical thinker
- Positive and self-motivated person
Knowledge / Qualification Requirements
- Bachelor's or master’s degree; in Business, Marketing, Finance preferred
Why Should You Apply?
- Possibility for tangible career development
- Have large responsibilities
- Develop a career in the Commercial Real Estate Business
- Have access to C-level management and decision makers in different industries
- Competitive payment package
- Small team with international background
- Flexible office hours
Send us your CV in English and become part of our growing team.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Confidentiality of all applications is assured.